From:
Nancy D'Auria <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Nancy D'Auria <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Jun 2008 12:57:58 -0400

Hi Everyone, I made this recipe last week and
it was terrific! Only changes I made were that I
used just slightly less almonds and I baked it and
 served it in a regular  9 inch pie plate, sprayed with pam
and the cocoa.
 Topped it with cool whip and strawberries and it looked just like it
does in the pic.  It really was delish and felt like I was eating
something I shouldn't.
 Thought I'd treat myself and made it for a family picnic
thinking I'd have leftovers for myself for days.  I was wrong,
 I'm the only celiac  in the family and there was nothing left!
 I was actually thrilled they liked it, considering all
 the other goodies that were on
the table.
Regards to All,    Nancy from Jersey

http://www.relishmag.com/article/26488.html<http://www.relishmag.com/article/26488.html>