From:
Lin Goldkrantz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lin Goldkrantz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Feb 2007 12:39:48 -0500

I don't usually ask for anyone else's personal reactions, because we're all so different, but I have been finding that gluten-free Smart Balance gives me terrible heartburn. I've narrowed it down to Smart Balance by process of elimination. Obviously, if it makes me sick, it's going to be taken off my grocery list, celiac or not, but I'm curious to know if anyone else has the same reaction to it. (I have no other food intolerances, except celiac.)

Thanks, Lin