From:
A S Levario <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
A S Levario <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Apr 2004 20:15:09 -0500

PhillySwirl (www.phillyswirl.com) manufactures novelty ice creams which
are gluten-free, peanut- and tree-nut free.   The owners did not set
out to make a GF/nut-free product.  Thanks to positive feedback from
parents, the company now regularly tests the products to ensure they
remain allergen-free.  PhillySwirl VOLUNTARILY re-labeled their product
packages so consumers will KNOW the products are GF.  The owners want
very much to help push the envelope in getting other companies to
improve the labeling on products.  Quite unusual for a mainstream food
company!

PhillySwirl provides coupons to support groups, upon request.  They
will even work with you to arrange to have samples of the products for
your meeting!

Call Alex Plotkin at (877) 379-4757 (or email:  [log in to unmask]),
to request coupons and/or arrange for samples.

PhillySwirl makes a great product for kids, and adults, too.  The
company has done much to help our community, and deserves our support.

Look for big NEWS from PhillySwirl in the next few weeks!

Andrea Levario