From:
Christine Burke <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Christine Burke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Jul 2008 19:51:37 -0400

I hope this dosnt go thru twice.  I had a problem and am writing again.  My
daughter is 6.  Diagnosed in Jan w/celiac.  She has neuropathy in hands and
feet.  GI dr. said isnt from celiac cause her blood test came out good.  She
sent us to neuro.  He wants to do a nerve conduction velocity test and an
EMG.  He did say it would be uncomfortable.  Has anyone gotten these test
for neropathy?  Also.  She had her finger pricked and read in a glucose meter
fasting and had a reading of 117.  She has other symptoms of excessive
thirst /eyes have gotten worse now needs glasses /and bed wetting .   My dr.
said 117 is fine.  I pushed for a A1C test and glucose blood test.  Her urine
showed no glucose.  I've read on line about pre-diabetes but my dr. said that
my daughter doesnt have that.  Any thoughts would be appreciated.  Have no
results from blood work yet and scheduled test with neuro next week.