From:
"Kelly J. Koeller" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kelly J. Koeller
Date:
Thu, 1 May 2003 05:35:20 -0400

From The Gluten-Free Market

Chicago-land’s only gluten-free food store celebrates its 1 year
anniversary.  We are a store DEDICATED to providing the greatest
variety of gluten-free products.  Our store has over 460 gluten-free
products.  Please visit our website, http://www.glutenfreemarket.com,
for store details.

------  New Store Items For May  ------

> New from Environkidz: 3 delicious rice crispy bars – chocolate,
berry, & peanut butter.  I have found these to be much moister than
that of the Heaven Scent bars.

> New from AllGoode: A delicious cashew almond bar.  The Banana Nut
bar has been discontinued.

> From Barbara’s Bakery: Honey Rice Puffins cereal.  These are
absolutely wonderful – with or without milk.

> New from Robert’s American Gourmet: Pirate’s Booty with Caramel.
These taste just like Cracker Jacks.

> From Glutano: 2 new pasta shapes – Ribbons and Spirals.  Both of
these are tri-colored, very tasty, and hold up very well.

> From Orgran: new pasta called Tortelli.  These very much look like
tortellini but without the cheese.

> From Dowd & Rogers: Lemon and Dark Vanilla cake mixes.  Both these
mixes contain the Italian Chestnut flour that adds a very delicious
and unique flavor to the end result.  It is not overpowering at all.

> 3 new products added to our Condiment section: Ketchup, Pancake
Syrup, and a hot brown mustard.

> From Tres Bon – a small, snack size cheesecake.  Very good, shelf-
stable, but definitely refrigerate before eating. Comes without a base
crust.

------  New in Our Freezer  ------

> From Alexia Foods: 3 gluten-free fries: Julienne, Parmesan & Roasted
Garlic, and Oven
> From Gillian’s: french rolls and pre-made pizza dough.
> From Mimi & Me: Marble Loaf (more like a swirl pound cake) and
frosted cup cakes (6/pkg).

------ About Our Store ------

Our store has 460+ gluten-free products for you to choose from (you do
not have to read the labels – we’ve done that already).  We offer
selections in pastas, frozen foods, cookies, crackers, baking and
flour mixes, baking supplies, baked goods, soups, sauces, cereals,
desserts, entrees, etc.  We also carry a full line of books.

Our store is located in the Buffalo Grove Town Center - 174 McHenry
Rd, Buffalo Grove, IL, 60089.  This is at the intersection of Lake
Cook Rd & Rt. 83 (a.k.a McHenry Rd).  It is accessible from:

- Interstate 294 (via Lake Cook Rd.),
- Other major routes (i.e. Rt. 21/45, Rt. 83, Arlington Heights Rd.,
etc.),
- IL Rt. 53 (via Lake Cook Rd.).

Our telephone number is (847) 419-9610.  Our store hours are:

Mon, Tues, Wed, Fri: 10am – 6pm (Closed Mon, 5/26, in observance of
Memorial Day)
Thurs: 10am – 8pm
Sat: 10am – 4pm
Sun: Closed

** We look forward to serving all your gluten-free product needs. **

The Gluten-Free Market, Inc.
www.glutenfreemarket.com