From:
Waynel Green <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Mar 2001 11:24:00 -0600

Tulsa's celiac support group announces a special meeting Speaker:
Kenneth D. Fine, M.D., Intestinal Health Institute of Dallas, Texas
Wednesday, March 7, 2001, 6:30 pm St. Francis Hospital Education Center
auditorium 6161 S. Yale

Directions:  Head for 61st and Yale.  Go east on 61st and on the right enter
the St. Francis hospital complex (from the back).  Follow signs for
education center.  Proceed straight up roadway towards the skywalk.  Free
parking in employee parking lot on left.

From I 44 (Skelly Drive), take exit 229 at Yale, go south to 61st St-just
over one mile.

From Broken Arrow Expressway (Hwy 64)  exit at 31st and Yale and proceed
south.

Members of our group are requested to bring gluten free finger food snacks.