From:
Mireille Cote <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Feb 1999 19:46:35 -0400

I already received so much answers asking me for my recipe, I answer to the
whole list.  Also, all agreed with me saying they cook one GF cuisine only.
Healthy, convenient and SAFER.

For the bread, I make the one Susan Pieper posted on this list:  2th week of
Nov. 98, title:  /R Fantastic Recipe for Hamburger/Sandwich Buns.

However, I tried it in a breadmachine and it doest work.  It all splilled
over.  I tried again with 1/2 a recipe and wasnt cooked enough.  Had to
transfer it to bread pan and finish in the oven.  You absolutely have to make
small breads:  buns, rolls.  I found small souffle dishes (5") and it works
perfectly.  It makes 14 buns.  I let them cool on a rack, slice them in 2 and
freeze them.  Thay are as fresh as the first day when I use them, for
hamburgers, toasts or sandwiches.

Also, the second best tip I had (I dont know which one is the best) is the
flour mix that replace the All purpose flour in all the conventional recipes.
It works!!!

You can make your regular recipes and it is fabulous (at least all the ones I
tried).

It is:  John Poindexter's recipe posted on this list sept. 2, 98.  The
subject is:  Glutenfree All Purpose Flour.

Good luck to all, hope this helps many of you,
Mireille, Waterloo Quebec.