From:
Donna Washburn <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Donna Washburn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Dec 2003 11:40:53 -0500

Looking for new exciting recipes for your holiday cookie exchange?

Try our easy-to-make Hazelnut Apricot Bars, Crunchy Blondies, Butter Tart
Bars and  Mini Thumbprints from "125 Best Gluten-Free Recipes". In fact,
Canadian Living magazine, selected our Gluten-Free Butter Tart Bar recipe to
feature in their December 2003 issue both for the cover photo and in the
article "Something Special" on page 205.
Visit www.bestbreadrecipes.com/glutenfree.htm to try Chocolate Fudge
Cake (cover photo).

A great gift for a celiac friend too! Available from www.amazon.com, most
major bookstores and our website www.bestbreadrecipes.com

Donna J Washburn PHEc & Heather L Butt PHEc
authors of "125 Best Gluten-Free Recipes" (Robert Rose Inc.) 2003
Quality Professional Services
P O Box 1382
Ogdensburg NY 13669
phone/fax: 613-923-2116