From:
Barb & Glenn <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Barb & Glenn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Dec 2005 16:36:50 -0600

Hi Listmates,

Does anyone have any experience using Double Houses Brand flours from the Asian Market?  They are distributed by J & A Importers from Vernon, California.  I have been unable to find a website or contact information.

Also, I found another brand at the Asian Market that is distributed by Rhee Bros, Inc., in Columbia, MD.  The bags are clear with red and green trim and the logo is a little girl and it says beneath the Asian writing, ASSI Brand.  I would also be interested on any experiences using this brand.

I found potato starch, tapioca starch, white rice flour, sweet rice flour, corn starch, green bean starch , black rice flour and acorn starch.  I did not purchase the green bean starch, black rice flour or the acorn starch as I wasn't sure how to use them.  Any suggestions on how to use the green bean starch, black rice flour, or acorn starch?

Thank you for any input that you can give me.

Merry Christmas Everyone,

Barbara in Missouri