Date:
Sun, 7 Mar 2004 20:18:30 EST

Hi to the List,

   I want to thank those of you who helped me with my query of gf friendly
restaurants in Atlanta, Ga.

   Being a sizeable city, I was told that there are numerous PF Changs and
Outback Restaurants throughout the city.

   Bone Fish Grill in Perimeter Mall, Ashford Dunwoody and 285(north part of
the
      Circle highway)

    Himalayas Indian Restaurant, Peachtree Industrial Road
    The only gluten item in the restaurant is a flat bread. This restaurant
does not
    use wheat for thickening sauces.

    Houston's, ask for bbq with no sauce, grilled fish is gf, fries are gf,
most of
    vegetables are fine, as well as the cole slaw and spinach dip.

    Cedars, Lenox Road, Middle Eastern Food, just specify no wheat, bread, or
flour

    Jitlada, La Vista Road, Thai restaurant

    Brasserie LeCoz, Lenox Sq. Mall, recommended French restaurant

    I hope this helps anyone who will be traveling to Atlanta in the near
future(or any locals of course). Thanks again,

   Regards,
   Amy Kravitz [log in to unmask]