Date:
Wed, 17 Jul 1996 10:37:46 -0400

Hi all.  Our son is a flight attendant for TWA, and believe me, these
attendants have absolutely no control over the kind of meals we are served.
 They can only serve you what is put on board before take off. Occassionally,
they could get you fruit, etc. from first class, but, other than that, they
cant do anything.  The only people who have any control are the agents who
code in the meals.  Passing out letters etc to flight att isnt going to do
squat.  they usually dont even have time to read them.  Again, lets
concentrate our efforts on labeling or hospitals.  Things that are life
threatening.  Being in the air and not eating for 4 or 5 hrs (if you failed
to bring anything with you), really wouldnt kill any of us, just make us
nasty for a time being.  Mary (MI)