From:
Renee Cronenwalt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Jan 2000 12:57:39 EST

This is very exciting news to me and I want to share it with the list.  I
love the Tony Roma Ribs and knowing also that I can eat their cole slaw and
even the artichoke, opens up wonderful possibilities for eating out in
Southern Calif.  Don't know where else in the country they have restaurants.
Renee C., Beverly Hills, Calif.

Dear Ms. Cronenwalt;
Your email was forwarded to our department and I have sent you a formal
letter regarding our products through regular mail.

The gist of the letter is that we have several products that are gluten
free, i.e., Tony Roma's Original, Carolina Honeys, Red Hots & Blue Ridge
Barbecue sauces, cole slaw dressing, all salad dressings, Ranch Style beans,
potato skins and spinach artichoke dip.

If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to let us know.

Sincerely,
Lisa Newkirk