From:
Julie Hix <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 May 2001 15:05:23 EDT

Dear List Members:

GIG (Gluten Intolerance Group) is looking for a volunteer to video our Annual
Education Conference on June 2 and 3 in Tacoma, Washington.  This will
require sophisticated skills and good sound recording as the venue is large.=

 Use of your own equipment will be necessary.  We would like to have a
finished product that can be professionally copied for those not able to
attend the conference and wishing to see the lecture presentations.  If you
have these skills and can help, please call our office as soon as possible.
 We look forward to hearing from you!

Thank you in advance,
Julie Hix
GIG Annual Education Conference Chairman

Gluten Intolerance Group
15110 10th Avenue SW
Seattle WA 98166-1820

      206-246-6652