From:
"Marjorie W. Rogers" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Jul 1998 14:24:41 -0400

Please join The Healthy Villi, Greater Boston area Celiac/DH Support Group
on Sunday July 26th at 2:00pm  (registration at 1:30pm) at the Concord
Lodge of Elks 1479 on Baker Ave. in Concord, MA.

Program: Jeffrey Garber, M.D. endocrinologist speaking on Thyroid
Disease---Possible Connections to Celiac Disease and

Nancy Roberge, PT, MEd. Demonstrating easy exercises to Prevent
Osteoporosis.

New Product introduction Steven Anderson of Belo Foods with samples of his
GF line such as Cheese bread and Pizza.

Shop for GF products, win some free product samples, browse the Celiac/DH
library and enjoy GF treats such as 3 bean salad, Pasta salad, Tex Mex Hot
Dogs, Gazpacho, porcupines, Ting a Lings and Blueberry Cobbler.

Added bonus:  meet and talk  with other persons with CD and DH from your
area.

For more information call me at (508) 653-5465 or e-mail me at

Marge Rogers, Natick, MA
Membership contact, The Healthy Villi, Boston Chapter #67, CSA/USA , Inc.