From:
J. S. Weihofen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Feb 2001 05:55:17 EST

Hi everyone.  Hope all who wanted the Fenster recipe and asked me for it
specifically, got it okay, hope I didn't miss anyone.  I tried to post the
complete recipe on the list but it isn't allowed I guess.  But I did find it
at http://forums.delphi.com/celiac/messages.   Just click on "Amazing Pizza
Crust" and you will have it.  Now I only hope this e mail goes through.  If
not, I give up!!! You will hear no more from me......I don't understand all
this computer stuff anyway and I'm not going to waste my time on it.  Having
enough physical problems these days without adding any mental challenge!!
Have a good day.   (~.~)