From:
Pam Lambert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Aug 1995 09:10:24 -0600

Has anyone followed up on the posting several weeks ago that this beer is
putatively gluten-free?  I've been looking at a couple of web sites on
beer trying to find an ingredients list.  I looked at the beer in a store
and it looks like every other dark beer from Mexico (and has no
ingredients indicated).  If someone finds more information on this please
let us know.

Pam