From:
Nellie Stadtherr <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Nellie Stadtherr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Jun 2008 18:23:26 -0400

I'm looking for a general practitioner or nutritionist who's well versed in Celiac
in the Portland, OR area.  The only one I've found (Char Glenn) is
unfortunatley not covered under my insurance.  I've been gf-cf for over six
years and soy-free for about 6 months, but I've recently been feeling really
weak and wanted to talk to someone about related Vitamin Deficiencies,
anemia, etc as well as take more of a "Whole Body" approach to my
treatment.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!