From:
Barbara Emch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Mar 1999 08:29:44 EST

Hi,

For those interested in attending the Cleveland Support Group, I am passing
on this message from Cindy Koller Kass:

Our next meeting is March 28, Sunday, at 2:00pm at the
New - Solon Public Library.  On Portz Parkway.

The new library is across the street (Rt.91) from the old one.

The topic will be Celiac Basics (at home...)  and also a discussion of
"Comfort foods."  Ask everyone to bring recipes to share of comfort
foods.  Foods that make them feel good, or "normal", or that are just
easy to make...Foods that you make on a regular basis, or even for
special occasions.  I am trying to expand everyone's repertoire of what
they eat.

Thanks,

Barb from NE Ohio