From:
Jan Kemper <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jan Kemper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Oct 2003 08:34:57 -0500

I sent an email to the company that makes the gluten home testing kits referred to in a previous posting. The following is the response I received. If anyone would like the attachments I received, please let me know and I will forward them to you directly.

The Gluten Home Test will allow you to test foods for the presence of
gluten.  The tests are portable, require no extra equipment and will give a
result in about 5
minutes.

The Gluten Home Test is sold in kits containing 5 individual tests for
$80.00 US plus shipping.  Please find attached information about the test
and how to order it.

If you have any questions or if I can be of any further assistance, please
feel free to contact me.

Daphne Stacey
Marketing
ELISA Technologies, Inc.