From:
Arletta Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Arletta Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Jun 2003 15:21:24 -0700

                CELIAC DISEASE FOUNDATION
        EAST SAN GABRIEL VALLEY, CA. - CONNECTIONS
                JUNE 21st - MEETING NOTICE

        M A R K   Y O U R   C A L E N D A R !

            B R I N G   A   F R I E N D !

                Saturday, June 21, 2003
                  10:00AM - 12:00PM

            Foothill Community Education Center
        427 West Carroll Avenue - Glendora, CA 91741

Our regular, bi-monthly, CDF /ESGV Connections meeting is FREE and open to
all who wish to attend!  We welcome newcomers, family members (including
children) and friends to join us.

Let's start the summer off with new ideas for gluten-free meals & treats.
Please try to bring a recipe for ANY favorite summer-time (gf) meal or
snack to share with the group.  This doesn't have to be an item that the
group gets to sample at the meeting.  We'll take your word for it!  If it
is a favorite of yours - we'll all appreciate having the recipe to try.

Sharing recipes, good sources for gluten-free food, and problems, helps to
make life easier for anyone with Celiac Disease, Dermatitis Herpetiformis,
and others requiring a *gluten-free (gf) diet* to control their auto-immune
disease.   CDF members are invited to bring a favorite (gf) snack or other
(gf) food item to share with the group.  A variety of (gf) goodies will be
provided for everyone's enjoyment.

So... bring your favorite recipe, questions & appetite and join us for a
fact-filled G/F Saturday morning.  Hope to see you there!

Arletta Johnson    626/963-8032
ESGV Connections Group, co-faciliatator
Celiac Disease Foundation  -  www.celiac.org  -  818/990-2354

For directions or additional information contact:
Walt Chabrow -  [log in to unmask]
Arletta Johnson -  [log in to unmask]

G/F means:  Good Food, Good Friends, Good Fun!