From:
Melissa Crosby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Mar 1999 10:11:14 -0600

I have been diagnosed with CD for 2 years now and still have some concerns
regarding my stomach problems and I'm hoping some of the listmembers or
even better the medical experts that subscribe to this list can give me
some helpful information.

When I was diagnosed I had the usual symptoms diarrhea, etc.  But now that
I'm GF I have problems with constipation and am taking Metamucil and eat
lots of fiber.  Anyway, after going to the bathroom I always have really
bad stomach cramps and abdominal extension  and lately I've been having
them at other times also.  I take Levsin when they get really bad but
lately it's not getting rid of them.

Yes, I'm watching my diet and being very careful what I eat (no eating out)
and only eating whole foods.   And yes, I've discussed this with my gastro
but he does not seem to be too concerned.  Should I be or this just part of
the CD?