From:
Mark London <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Apr 2001 11:48:12 -0500

Hi - I posting this for a friend who has Celiac/DH (I have celic, but not
DH).  He was told to go off the meds, so he's looking for alternative ways of
controlling DH.  I found on the web a reference to a very old study where
high amounts of PABA helped to control is.  Has anyone actually tried this?
I've also read that some people with celiac are also salicylate sensitive.
Has staying away from salicylate products helped people with DH?  Any other
suggestions?  Thanks.  -  Mark

P.s. Massachusetts new governer has celiac.  She is also pregnant with twins,
but that's a different story.