Date:
Sun, 5 Jan 2003 11:38:36 -0600

Hi listers,

I started a probiotic program a little over a week ago.  Since I have
been on them...I have been feeling just awful.

Pain everywhere, a continuous headache, more fatigued are the main
complaints. I have FMS as well (diagnosed a few years back), and so I
also realize that this could be a full blown uproar of this as well.

I have been having severe neck pain for over 2 months.  Went to the
doctor for that and they x-rayed it.  Said I should take Alieve and go
through physical therapy.  That the x-rays revealed the upper portion of
my spine (neck) was completely straight, instead of having a slight
curve like it normally has. (?just taking their word for it?)  That
there was no visible damage to the area. The doctor said that I have
been having continuous muscle spasms in that area and that was the cause
of all my neck pain....which has also been causing me to have headaches
off and on.  The doctor felt it was a flare up of my FMS.

With all that going on I went ahead about a week or so ago and started
the robotics.  I have gained 6 pounds this week...which I 'do not' need
and have been feeling even more miserable than I had been.  My headache
now - never goes away....my body hurts even worse than it was.  I am
having trouble sleeping because I get so sore laying in one position for
too long.

Is there a chance that some of this misery that has been worsening in
the last week is due to the probiotics?  I think I have been doing
really well with the gf business, and have now even switched my hounds
over to gf food (thanks to all on the list for the help with that!)

Any suggestions regarding the probiotics?  I *do* want to take them to
aid in the healing of my gut as the endoscope and biopsy revealed a lot
of damage.

Thanks so much for all of your help past, present and future!

Happy New Year,
Robin
Minnesota