Date:
Thu, 4 Dec 2003 01:46:24 EST

For those of you who live in and around Southern California, Erewhon Natural
Foods Market is celebrating Gluten Free, today through Friday.

The following GF food suppliers will be on hand.

Wednesday-------Mrs Leepers Pasta

Thursday-----------Authentic Foods

Friday---------------Vans waffles

Drop by and see the many products offerred by this store.  We at the Celiac
Disease Foundation have been working closely with them to encourage them to
expand their offerings.  We are grateful to them for being there for us and
making our GF lives more easily obtainable.

Erewhon Natural Foods Market
7660 A  Beverly Blvd
Los Angeles, Calif. 90036

They are located on Beverly Blvd and The Grove Drive.  If you have not
visited The Grove, a most unique shopping mall, this is an opportunity to do
so and
to visit Erewhon as well.

Today is clear, warm (predicted to be about 75) and a wonderful day to stock
up your shelves with GF food.

Renee Cronenwalt
Celiac Disease Foundation