From:
Connie Margolin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Dec 1998 23:20:31 EST

Dear friends,

While Wellspring in Chapel Hill is no longer announcing their special-order
baking for the holidays, it's still there!  You need only call the store to
place your order.

Also, on Sunday, January 24th from noon to 4Pm, Wellspring will again have its
open house, "To Your Health".  Last year, the most popular exhibit was the
gluten-free table, so they will be focussing even more effort this year on GF
baked goods, plus their ever-increasing variety of GF foods and mixes.

I don't work for them, but I will be there for the whole afternoon.

Connie