From:
Janelle Kozloski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Feb 1996 20:59:58 -0500

We are going to put our son Jason on a gluten and casin free diet after his
5th birthday this month.  He is not a celiac.  He is very hyperactive and
mildly autistic.  We are going to try this diet as it seems to have helped
several of these kids.  We are also going to cut out tomato and corn products
to start.

Since we have decided to do this diet I have been collecting recipes.
 However, most of the recipes that I have are for sweets.  Does anyone have
any recipes or ideas for lunch and dinner that a child would eat?

What about a milk substitute?  Is there a decent one that a child would like?

Please e-mail me at [log in to unmask]

Thank you in advance.

Janelle