From:
"Mark S. & Elizabeth R. Crone" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Sep 1998 21:29:02 -0500

Hello listmates,
    After reading about Mr. Jones bad experience with the L.B. Jamison
soup bases, my wife & I cannot help but feel bad. However, the
information that my wife had posted concerning the L.B. Jamison products
was in fact 'real' directly from the companies mouth.  Every company
that we have contacted always tells as at the end of their spiel.."We
can say right now that said product is GF, however ingredients can & do
change and you are therefore encouraged to read the ingredient list and
call with any questions".
        I know that sometimes we all take for granted that what is
written on here is the gospel, but just like Mr. Jones stated....we need
to always read the label, because even though someone makes a call and
posts the 'real' info, things can change overnight, if not quicker.
        Mark