From:
Nancy Kloberdanz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 May 2001 19:39:59 EDT

Mary Kay Sharrett, MS, RD (Children's Hospital, Columbus OH) and Cynthia
Kupper, CRD (Gluten Intolerance Group, Seattle WA) proudly announce a program
on celiac disease and the gluten free diet will be presented at the American
Dietetic Association national meeting in October that will be held in St.
Louis, MO. "The Recipe for Gluten-Free Success" a program proposed by
Sharrett and Kupper will be presented Tuesday Oct 23, 2001 from 1:00 - 2:30
p.m. It is our hope that gluten free manufacturers and authors will take this
opportunity to exhibit at the meeting, and help us increase awareness of
gluten intolerance. If funds can be raised, several dietitians specializing
in celiac disease would like to mail an invitation to all dietitians to
attend this program before this meeting. We encourage you to let dietitians
in your area know about this program and encourage them to attend.

Cynthia Kupper, CRD
Executive Director of Gluten Intolerance Group (GIG)
www.gluten.net
206-246-6652
Fax: 206-246-6531

Upcoming Events:

June 2-3, 2001 Annual Education Conference - Tacoma WA
July 5-11 and 12-15, 2001 GIG Kids Camp at Camp Sealth, WA