Date:
Wed, 14 May 2008 12:41:31 -0700

I just read a book called "Get The Iron Edge" By Ron Hoggan. In this book he
addresses the link between cognitive function and iron deficiency or
sometimes overload. He also stated that those of us with Celiac and gluten
sensitivity need to mindful of our iron levels. Since being of a GF diet (1
1/2 years) I have noticed a significant decline in my memory and cognitive
functioning (in my early 40's). I am now concerned this could be related to
a problem related to my iron and am planning on having lab work done. Any of
you that have children with learning difficulties/disabilities this is a
must read. The book is available at www.ironedge.info . Hope this is
helpful. Tami