From:
"Richard L. Paul" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Richard L. Paul
Date:
Wed, 15 Jun 2005 10:43:39 -0400

As a follow-up, I just got this email from Ramapo Valley Brewery -- so I
guess they're still around!

"Thank you for your e-mail. I also received your phone message this morning
I apologize for the phone not being answered. I am the only one in the
office and I had a small family emergency and had to be out. I will try
calling you in a few minutes to take an order from you. We are no longer
able to have the order form on our website."

That message was from Danielle Van Dunk or Ramapo Valley Brewery

845-369-7827 ph
845-369-7817 fax

Richard Paul
Washington, DC   20016