From:
Mary Burgdorff <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mary Burgdorff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Oct 2005 23:04:27 -0500

Hello!
I'm so happy to report that Molly's Gluten-Free Bakery just opened in
Pewaukee, Wisconsin!  I stumbled upon it this afternoon, and the baker gave
me a sampling of his treats to take home for my son to try.  He ate them
all immediately and said they were even better than the treats I make for
him (I took no offense).  There was even a frosted fruit danish!

I talked to the owner at length, and found that he had been a baker for
many years, and upon his retirement, he and his wife decided to try opening
a gluten free bakery, as their five-year-old granddaughter has celiac
disease.  They offer brownies, cookies, cakes, danish, croutons, bread, and
even decorated birthday cakes!!!!!

For those of you who live in the area, it is locate
d at Lynndale Farms,
which is just off of Hwy. 16 and Jungbluth Rd.

For those of you who aren't in the area, he said they will be taking
internet orders in the future.

Yippeeeeeee!
-Mary