From:
Marian Z Geringer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 27 Feb 2014 08:35:12 -0500

I started writing a “How To” Gluten-free book 2 years ago.
One year into the process the book had grown to over 200 pages. I decided I
didn’t want another lengthy book that would take days to read and even longer to
process. I made up my mind to break the book up into handbooks that are
manageable and easy to understand. I am now the proud author of 2 handbooks with
a third one on the way. (Gluten-Free Living 101 will be on Amazon soon.)

Handbook descriptions below:
Is Gluten Hiding in Your Shampoo? It was Hiding in Mine!
	•  ISBN-10: 1494407825
	•  ISBN-13: 978-1494407827

http://amzn.to/1eQQVPK

Is Gluten-Hiding in Your Kid’s Things?
	•  ISBN-10: 1494335018
	•  ISBN-13: 978-1494335014

http://amzn.to/1alLgBA

Is Gluten Hiding in Your Shampoo? It was Hiding in Mine! is a detailed
gluten-free shopping guide with over 2,400 personal care products. Why take the
risk of being exposed to gluten, when using this easy- to- use handbook can
protect you? This handbook will help you avoid products containing gluten and
recommend products that are gluten-free.
Gluten can and often does affect people’s digestive system but did you know it
can cause skin issues also. Dermatitis Herpetiformis is a disease similar to
Celiac but instead of affecting the digestive system it causes clusters of
watery, itchy blisters. Doctors are also linking skin issues such as; eczema,
psoriasis, and undetermined rashes to topical gluten exposure.
This handbook includes:
•	Basic Gluten Facts
•	List of over 200 gluten containing ingredient names used in personal care
products.
•	Personal Care Products Categorized by Type, Brand, and Item (detailing if the
product is gluten-free or if it contains gluten and/or whether it is
undetermined)
•	Categories include but are not limited to: medication, dental products, body
lotion, soap, hair products, skin care, nail products, deodorant, sunscreen and
cosmetics
•	Men’s Personal Care Products (including lotions, soaps, condoms, deodorant,
facial products, and shaving products)

Is Gluten Hiding in Your Kid’s Things? Raising children on a gluten-free diet
can be challenging and frustrating.  This handbook guides parents and/or
guardians through the world of gluten-free living. Looking for answers to
questions such as: what is gluten, where can gluten be found, what foods can I
feed my child, and is gluten in non-food products?  Tired of playing gluten
detective? Are you struggling with your child’s emotional reaction to having to
live a gluten-free life? Then this easy-to-follow, gluten-free handbook is for
you.
Included in this handbook:
•	Gluten Facts
•	Shopping List (over 750 child and infant products such as:  foods, body care
products, art supplies, diapers, formula and more)
•	Creative Ideas (fun ways to adjust to a gluten-free lifestyle)
•	Menu Ideas (including a list of gluten-free snacks and treats)
•	Fast Food Facts
•	Gluten-Free Candy and More…

Thank you all for your love, support, friendship and patience.
Marian Z Geringer