From:
Sheri Olson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Jan 1904 00:16:29 -0600

Hi Listmates

I will try to summarize the responses I received about the urinary tract
infection meds,BTW, I feel much better! I received 14 messages, thank you
all for all the suggestions!

One person said cipro was gf.

One person said septra was gf.

Seven took bactrim with no problems.

One person said amoxycillin(apo-amov and novo-amox)was gf.

One person said cranberry juice was very good for uti.(the nurse-practioner
also told me to drink it every day), she even suggested 1/4 to 1/3 part per
glass of water while treating the uti.

The medication I took is trimox(amoxicilli), I had no problems with it, the
nurse-practioner I saw wrote on my prescription that the med needed to be
glten-free! So the pharmacy had to research it for me!

Hope this helps!

Sheri in Wi