Date:
Tue, 10 Aug 1999 06:09:14 -0700

At 11:33 PM 8/9/1999 -0700, jody hoag wrote:

>I just wanted to tell everyone,that Iam doing my best to stay positive
>coz I cant change my diagnoses.
>
>Yes I agree everyone has to go thru a "why me"
>
>Yes I agree it is hard,very hard,but in this day in age it is alot
>easier.So many people have different problems and many restuarants even
>planes can accomodate.

(cruelly cropped here)

I have to agree, Judy. And I might add that I've always liked the words of
a particular woman philosopher, I think her name was Joan Brown, but I'm
not sure. She said: Of course it's not fair. No with any sense ever said
life was fair. Your job is to survive. And if you are exceedingly lucky,
you may be allowed to do it with grace. -vance