Date:
Mon, 8 Mar 2004 15:50:30 -0600

Dear Listmates -
Kudos to Wendys for having a GF list on their web site!
To access the list (I have no financial interest in Wendy's -
There is just one right near home and I like Wendy's):

<http://www.wendys.com>
Then, on the home page, click on the word Food up at the top;
on the page that comes up, you will see Nutrition Topics up top.
Click on that.
Scroll down on the Nutrition Topics page that comes up, and you will see
"Are you on a gluten-free diet?"  and click on that.
Then you will see a link that says to Download a list of gluten-free
menu items.
This is a PDF file. Requires Acrobat or similar.
Hope this helps.
Vicki