From:
Christina Noonan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Christina Noonan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Aug 2010 15:49:56 -0500

Hello all,
Hope everyone is doing well! This is a reminder email that we will be having
our next meeting *tomorrow* at the following location in *Downtown Chicago*:

*Chicago Gluten Free Support Group Meeting*
*Great Taste Cafe* (on the *second* floor of *Holmes Fitness Center*)
*355 N. Grand Avenue. *
*Tuesday, August 17th at 6:00 pm*
Arrive a little before six to order dinner, it's VERY good (and I didn't
even think I liked vegan food)
**FREE TO ATTEND** Bring friends and family if you'd like! This event is
open to everyone!

*Parking:*
*$2 parking for 2 hours
$6 parking for up to 4 hours*
(I didn't realize, but this is the self park for the River East 21 Movie
Theater lot as well!)

Questions? Feel free to email me at [log in to unmask]

--
Christina Noonan
Illinois Institute of Technology