From:
Andrew Ratner <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Andrew Ratner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Apr 2008 15:52:22 -0400

It's the time of year when everyone is anxious to leave winter behind.
At Gluten-free Living, we are working on a warm weather issue designed
to make your gluten-free life easy and enjoyable.

You'll find advice on how to pick the freshest, tastiest, most
earth-friendly food at your local farmers' market. Cook book author and
regular GFL contributor Jackie Mallorca shares her experience shopping
at the bountiful San Francisco Farmer's Market.

As usual, she has come up with terrific recipes that take advantage
wonderful gluten-free food that is locally grown.

You can relax with a cold, refreshing smoothie after reading our story
about gluten-free frozen drinks. You'll find easy recipes you can make
yourself, as well as a list of the commercial frozen concoctions that
are gluten free.

You'll find yourself on a sailing adventure when you read new
contributor Michelle Wallick's tale of heading out on the high seas
shortly after she was diagnosed with celiac disease. Her can-do attitude
will inspire you to take advantage of any summer adventure that awaits
you.

You also won't want to miss Part Two of our series on genetic testing
for celiac disease. We have answers to some interesting questions raised

As usual, we'll update you on the pending "gluten free" label, answer
your questions about food ingredients and fill you in on new products.
We're getting all the latest information on the General Mills
gluten-free Rice Chex cereal about to hit the market.We know it's big
news when a mainstream food company decides to change a product to make
it gluten free.

While we are working on these stories, make sure you don't miss our
current issue.

 It includes the first part of the genetic testing story and a
nutrition-series article on eating gluten-free and vegetarian. You'll
also find out how three bread machines we tested worked with gluten-free
loaves. You don't want to miss our recipes for tiny treats and reviews
of two new books about the gluten-free diet.

To make sure you are always up-to-date on the latest gluten-free news,
subscribe at www.glutenfreeliving.com

 Ann Whelan
 Editor/Publisher, Gluten-Free Living
www.glutenfreeliving.com