From:
Janet Rinehart <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Janet Rinehart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Jan 2003 19:49:26 -0600

We are excited to announce Danna Korn will be coming to Texas to
speak at some of the celiac support groups.  I urge you to plan ahead for
this "Don't Miss" event!  I met and heard Danna speak at the GIG
conference in June.
She's a dynamic speaker!  She has some specific coping strategies for us
who must
avoid all gluten.  In addition, she will give us some details gleaned
from researchers
at the 2002 International Celiac Symposium in Paris which she attended.
The talk will
appeal to celiacs and DH'ers of all ages, not just families with celiac
children.   If you need
details about time and place, do contact Danna or me for the contact people.
--Janet Rinehart, Houston CSA Chapter

 From Danna....
Hi, Texas ROCKers!

I've probably already told you this (and will probably tell you again!),
but I'll be in Texas this February, and am hoping you'll come see me!
I'll be speaking (to adults, kids, and parents of kids) in the following
cities on the following dates:

Thursday, 2/20/03 -- San Antonio

Friday, 2/21/03 -- Brazoria County

Saturday, 2/22/03 -- Houston

Sunday, 2/23/03 -- Dallas

For specific times and locations, e-mail me or look at the calendar on
www.celiac.com <http://www.celiac.com> -- and please feel free to spread
the word!  Yeehaw -- I look forward to seeing ya'all!

Danna Korn

Founder, Raising Our Celiac Kids (R.O.C.K.)
Author: "Wheat-Free, Worry-Free: The Art of Happy, Healthy, Gluten-Free
Living"
Author:  "Kids with Celiac Disease: A Family Guide to Raising Happy,
Healthy, Gluten-Free Children"