From:
Diane Humphrey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Nov 1998 22:11:34 -0600

    The web site idea for manufacturers to list ingredients is good, but it
still does not solve the problem of making a decision to buy something while
you are in the store.  We need some type of labeling to enable us to make
informed decisions about what we are purchasing.
    I think the allergy labels are a step in the right direction.  If one
major manufacturer would begin, the rest would follow suit.  (Economics)
Maybe we should concentrate on Pillsbury since we seem to have good
communication with them?  Any ideas?