Date:
Sat, 18 Apr 1998 13:27:47 -0400

Hello:

This is to invite all Celiacs and family members to our next meeting.

Nutmeg Celiac Group will hold their next meeting on May 1,1998 at Danbury
Hospital 3rd floor Cafeteria at 7:30PM in Danbury, Connecticut.

Dr. Robert Kapel Nutmegs new medical advisor will be our guest speaker.

        Directions:

Traveling East on I - 84

Take exit 5, go straight at exit ramp stoplight to North St. Turn right to
Maple Ave, Turn right to Osborne St. Turn left to hospital parking lot.

Traveling West on I - 84

Take exit 6 take right  to light left turn onto Hayestown Ave. to light
right turn { Tamarack Ave } up hill to light left to hospital parking lot.

As always refreshments will be served.

bring any questions or concerns you may have.

Syd Aronowitz, President