From:
Medresearch <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Medresearch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Aug 2006 16:44:26 -0400

Thank you to all of you wonderful people who had suggestions for my 17 yr
old daughter who had intestinal bleeding.  For anyone with the same problem,
here is what helped.

The doctor gave her a month of Xifaxan to eliminate overgrowths.

The SCD yogurt even made with goatmilk was making her worse so we stopped
it.  Her enterolab.com test shows antibodies to dairy casein.

Someone on the list recommended iFLORA probiotic from www.sedonalabs.com
<http://www.sedonalabs.com/>  which stopped 4 months of diarrhea in a week!
She is now able to eat numerous 'legal' foods that gave her trouble before -
winter squash, beans, broccoli and others.  It's like a miracle.

For the bleeding, I remembered she has had many vitamin deficiencies
including fat soluble vitamins D&E.  We tried Solgar's Vitamin K, 50mcg pill
from Solgar whose vitamins she tolerates well, 3x a week and the bleeding
has not recurred.  She goes to the doctor tomorrow to have blood drawn to
check her vitamin levels.

We are going back to the gastro and see what he says about having a scope
done, but she is doing better than she did in a long time.

I am only a happy customer and have no financial interest in any of the
products mentioned.

The Lord bless all of you for your kind help to each other.

Paula in Pa.