Date:
Sat, 29 Nov 1997 01:06:10 EST

Folks-
     CSA/USA chapter 13 Midlands Support Group will have their final
meeting of the year Saturday, Dec.6 from 1:00 - 4:00 PM at the University
of Nebraska Medical Center private dining hall (Cottonwood Room) across
from the cafeteria. We will discuss many materials gleaned from several
recent conferences, have election of officers for the next year, share a
gluten-free food we each bring with the recipe, and hopefully share
samples of vegetarian gluten-free foods from Tamarind Tree.If anyone is
in the area in Omaha, NE and would like to come, please contact me for
directions.

Lynn Samuel, co-chairman

Lynn Samuel