From:
James Doubravsky <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 May 1997 16:27:10 -0700

Dear Listmenbers,
  I am moving to an area where wheat is grown on a regular basis, and
expect to be living in close proximity to wheat fields. That is less
than 50 yards, and the question that has occured to me; "is this likly
to be a problem"? If this has been a problem, I am sure that some of the
professional people have run into this as well as other Celiacs. I am DH
and not been on the diet long enough to know if I have been in contact
with or eaten gluten. I would apreciate an answere to this either way.
If I recieve suficient answeres to this question I will post to the
list. Thanking everyone in advance.
     Sincerely,    James Doubravsky, Riverside, CA.