Date:
Mon, 15 Dec 2003 19:23:46 EST

I heard from four people who either took a Royal Caribbean cruise or knew of
someone who did.  All said they were satisfied with the dining experience.

I was / am concerned because my travel agent sent a letter to them and the
reply that they got was very unsatisfactory to me.  They said the only special
things they would do is bake bread.  That was the last thing I cared about.
They DO NOT supply GF pasta, crackers or cookies or rice cakes.  They told me to
bring my own salad dressings and snacks.  Having traveled several times on
Princess and Crystal Cruises, I was appalled.  The other two lines did many
special things like pizza, pasta, bread, cookies, crackers, rice cakes and many
adaptations of foods.  The RCCL told me I could have baked potato or white rice,
steamed vegetables and grilled chicken, fish or beef.  They do not have any
special GF considerations.  RC