From:
Lauren Walton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Jul 1995 21:42:14 -0700

On 7/19/95 from Don Wiss' list of celiac WWW sites I found
that from:

 http://www.demon.co.uk/webguides/nutrition/diets/glutenfree/

The statement was made that "vitamin E pills ... all made from
wheat."

This WWW site is in the UK, does anyone know if this is also
true of the vitamin E made in the US?  I did not see any
such mention in the FAQ and other materials from this
group unless I just missed it in my reading of that
material.

Further, if indeed vitamin E is a wheat derived product
here in the US, does the form of the oil contain any
gluten after it is processed and thus a prohibited product
for a celiac?

Thanks for any information you may have on this subject.

Lauren Walton
Lauren Walton, [log in to unmask]
Rocklin, California