From:
Dave Westheimer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dave Westheimer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Apr 2002 13:29:54 -0500

We are excited to announce that Dr. Kenneth Fine will be speaking in St.
Paul, Minnesota on Tuesday, April 16, 2002 at 6:30 PM. This will be the
spring meeting of Northland Celiac Support Group (formerly Midwest Gluten
Intolerance Group) and will be held at Hamline United Methodist Church, 1514
Englewood Avenue, St. Paul, in the Fireside Room on the lower level. Parking
lot is at the rear of the church; enter church from the rear, go downstairs
and to the right to reach the Fireside Room.

Dr. Fine will speak on "The Full Clinical Spectrum of Gluten Sensitivity".
There will be a question and answer period following his speech.

Please bring a gluten free snack to share after the talk.  It is important
that you bring a list of ingredients with each snack as some members need to
avoid more than just gluten.

Non-members are welcome to attend. If you need directions or have other
questions, please email me. See you there.

Dave Westheimer
Northland Celiac Support Group