From:
"Lani K. Thompson" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 1 Sep 2006 07:20:12 -0400

Clan Thompson...Manufacturers reported that the following items were gluten free when we contacted them in August, 2006:

Lipton Sugar Sweetened Iced Tea Mix - raspberry
El Peto Hamburger buns - brown
Chi-Chi's Fiesta Restaurante Seasoning Mix
Kid's Kitchen Beans & Wieners
Hormel Corned Beef Hash
Imagine Natural Organic Creamy Sweet Corn Soup
Spam Oven Roasted Turkey
Value Brand Sliced Bacon
Soy Dream Non-Dairy Beverages (all varieties)
Snicker's Candybar (Manufactured in a gluten free facility)
Dole Tropical Fruit Salad
Jennie-O Turkey Franks
Newman's Own Pasta Sauce - Pesto and Tomato
Newman's Own Salad Dressing - Caesar
Chi-Chi's Taco Sauce
Newman's Own Pink Lemonade
Dinty Moore Beef or Chicken Stew
Herb Ox Beef Bouillon
Miss Vickie's Lime & Black Pepper  Potato Chips
Cracker Jack Butter Toffee Clusters
Frito Lay Cashews
Cabot American Cheese
Cabot Sour Cream
Lay's Salt & Vinegar Potato Chips
Durkee or Tone's Food Colorings (all)
General Mills Cereals - Trix (regular)
General Mills Cereals - Coco Puffs

Get VERIFIED gluten information on over 5,600 products when you subscribe to our Celiac Food SmartList. Celiac SmartLists are the ONLY software containing VERIFIED gluten info. Download a FREE fully functional demo here: http://www.clanthompson.com/prod_downloads.php3

Our food SmartList was last updated on July 31, 2006.

Clan Thompson
www.clanthompson.com