Date:
Fri, 25 Mar 2005 10:35:50 -0700

Didn't expect such a quick response from my query to Bob's Red Mill,
especially with the Easter weekend.

Here is the response from customer service at Bob's Red Mill:
"Our Potato Flakes are not produced gluten free, so there is a chance of
cross contamination with gluten."

My second question was:
Would anyone like to share their experiences using any of bobs red mill
gluten-free products?

Thank you.

Janice.