From:
Anne Washburn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Nov 1998 12:37:37 -0500

OK, I've been experimenting with NA wines, in a effort to reduce my
tolerance to alcohol and drink less when I do have some. I enjoy wine with
my dinner.

I have discovered that there are some tolerable NA wines (Fre, made by
Sutter Home), but besides the extra carbs (I eat lowcarb, in addition to
GF), I have had mild headaches in the morning. One of my responses to
gluten is headache. I don't have a problem with the sulfites in wine, and
my normal wine to drink is red.

Does anyone know anything about how NA wines are made and if there is any
gluten involved? I regret mightily that I can't have NA beer!

Thanks in advance!

Anne Washburn