From:
Melinda Dennis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Melinda Dennis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Oct 2011 23:25:38 -0400

A gluten-free health and nutrition retreat with an expert celiac dietitian
and a gourmet chef and cookbook author
July 6-8, 2012
Save the Date for this Very Special Weekend

Come to the renowned and beautiful Omega Institute in Rhinebeck, NY, for a
delicious and very educational weekend on gluten-free living and cooking for
exceptional wellness.

Join Melinda Dennis, expert celiac dietitian, and Leslie Cerier, organic
gourmet chef and cookbook author, for a weekend of nutrition and healthy
cooking workshops specific to celiac disease and gluten intolerance.

Learn:

How can I maximize my health and nutrition?
What supplements might I need? And which ones are of high quality?
What labs should I be checking?

What's the latest on the food labeling laws as they apply to me?
How can I prepare simple, healthy gluten-free meals that give me energy and
vitality?

How can I plan a menu that's easy to prepare and tastes great?

With plenty of time for your questions and brain-storming.

This workshop is also appropriate for health care professionals and cooks.

The weekend includes daily class time and a 2-hour hands-on cooking session
using local, seasonal and nutritious gluten-free ingredients. Enjoy all
gluten-free meals and snacks and optional yoga, hot tubs, hiking, lake
swimming, and meditation and reflection time.

More workshop details coming soon! Omega Institute has not posted the
registration details yet, but you can take a look at their beautiful retreat
campus at www.eomega.org.

Check  <http://www.DeletetheWheat.com> www.DeletetheWheat.com or Leslie's
site:  <http://www.lesliecerier.com> www.lesliecerier.com for more
information.